Find out what opportunities are right for your business
EIC ACCELERATOR GRANT
Up to €2.5m
- Apply for a share of €1b of grant funding
- Up to €2.5m available for your project
- EU fund open to Dutch SMEs
- Funding for tech-based innovative product development
- You must be somewhere between testing and launch of your new product
EIC ACCELERATOR INVESTMENT
Up to €15m
- Up to €15m of investment available from some of Europe’s biggest investors
- EU-fonds open voor het Nederlandse mkb
- EU fund open to Dutch SMEs
- You must have an innovative product you are already selling and looking to scale up.
- Pitch to hundreds of investors at the same time through a single application.
See what your business is eligible for
We’re on a mission to democratise access to grant funding for Dutch businesses. Our extensive expertise in funding schemes and tax subsidies, coupled with our tech-based platform helps hundreds of businesses save time, win funding and accelerate growth every year.
Check your eligibility for our most popular grants above!
Why choose grant funding
- A grant is a lump sum of money given to a business that doesn’t have to be paid back
- A grant can be a great option if you’re looking to grow your business, create a new product or scaling up quickly
- Business grants are ideal for solving specific challenges such as funding for research and development, employing more people or helping with capital costs, such as upgrading equipment or facilities
- You don’t have to give up equity in your business, unlike other forms of investment
The problem with grants
There is an overwhelming amount of information and schemes out there for businesses. Even when you’ve selected a fund or grant you want to apply for, the application is often inaccessible, time-consuming and requires a tonne of paperwork and man-hours.
What can you do to get ahead?
If you work with us, we help you choose the right grant for your business and give you access to our unique, technology-driven platform that streamlines the application process and makes it simpler and more efficient to apply for grants. We’ll save you time and boost your chances of success.
How does the technology work?
The Grantify platform shows you how to write the application by breaking down the complex process into short simple questions, providing extensive guidance and model answers from winning applications. Our dedicated support team is on hand to help throughout as well.
Grantify’s technology then builds an application from your answers, allocating it to industry experts for review. They conduct multiple rounds of proofreading and editing to improve your application.
The Grantify platform was fantastic! The platform provides a great method of breaking down what Innovate is expecting as answers. It also gives fantastic examples to detail how to write accurate and well-worded answers
Does the platform really work?
You’re 7x more likely to be successful when you apply with us, versus applying alone. In fact, a previous Innovate funding round was recently published in 2021 and 62% of ALL winners were our clients – it’s that good.
What do I do to get started?
Pick a grant/opportunity from the top of the page and take an eligibility quiz. If you qualify, you can schedule a quick consultation with one of our account managers and we’ll discuss your options. If you don’t qualify for any of the above, do check back in regularly as we’re always looking for new opportunities for our valued clients.
By far the best example of a project submission that I have seen in a while under this or any other competition
—Innovate UK Examiner, 2020
What is a business grant?
A business grant is a sum of money awarded to a business to help it grow and develop. Business grants are usually awarded by the government or similar organisations.
What grants and investments are available for my Dutch business?
There are hundreds of schemes out there for SMEs, and new initiatives crop up all the time, sometimes for a limited time. We suggest speaking to one of our advisors after taking our eligibility test to find out what’s right for you.
Who are the EIC?
The European Innovation Council (EIC) are part of the European Commission. Their aim is to identify and support breakthrough technologies and game changing innovations.
Can I apply for an EIC fund as a Dutch business?
Yes, the EIC Accelerator Grants are open to European SMEs.